Friday, January 27, 2012

The Journey

Its been tough, breathtaking, lonely, wonderful and all :) its a journey to find myself and sometimes it gets tiring, boring and all that makes me feel like worthless. Like my struggle goes away for nothing, like all that i have done is useless. But then there were the moment when i slowly found myself. What i am, what i wanna be, where i am heading for and how i wanna go there. When i was younger i used to decide that something has to be that way or this way. Most of time its my way or the high way :)  And along with the growing length of my road so grow my mind and my understanding. Now instead of declaring that things are ugly just because its not the way i want it, i learn to take a closer look and find something amusing or amazing on the new looks. I learn to appreciate the others point of view. I learn to appreciate of how they view it if i can not enjoy the view. Thus enable me to see the beauty in the choice not made by me.

As time goes by, from a day to dusk to another dawn i learn that everything has its value, has it meaning and has its own time. So for everything there is a time and for everything there's a reason. Its doesnt have to be my way or the highway. To me now its only about get on my way, enjoying the journey, take time to get in touch with all that around along the journey and go far. Either i finally go the place i plan to be or ending up somewhere else far far away, i am sure its only about appreciating whats there and get to get myself the reason to be and i will feel fully alive :)


Medan, January 27, 2012
Copyright©Sylvia Sipayung






No comments:

Post a Comment