Sunday, January 29, 2012

My Worst enemy, My Greatest Love

I am pretty sure that we all have once or twice go face to face with our mother and have a day we will remember for life. Its either the the way she rules our life, or the way she choose what she thinks right for us or how she command how we should live our life :)

I've had that day with my mother and until today i can remember it clearly as if i am actually living it the moment. But that's not the only one that i remember about my relationship with my mother. There are a lot more times, a lot more places, a lot more reasons and a lot more excuses to start a day with her. She is just like that. The biggest enemy as she command everything and everyone as she likes (that's how i felt that time when i was growing up and experience puberty hormones). Then when i pass that puberty hormones, there she was again being my biggest enemy as she always seems to know what best and that i have to follow suit :)

Through all that stages, we mostly remember the bad hair day we had with our mother. And many times it cloud over the great things she did like waking up late at night just to get me a drink cos i was sick. And while i am sleeping she had to hold on into something to keep herself awake through the night. Just in-case i woke up and ask for drink or just had a nightmare. Now that i am getting mature :) and see it with a better point of view, with a broaden understanding, i see the wisdom my mother taught me. Through all the days bad and worse she still support me. It doesn't really matter to her how i mess my life or how good i am, she simply loves and support me, to be what the happy me. To see me living my life in joy is her utmost joy and that's a mother's beauty.

Medan, February 01, 2012
Copyright©Sylvia Sipayung 

No comments:

Post a Comment