Thursday, March 15, 2012

  • Year of Grace and Mercy !!

    Everytime i celebrate new year's eve i remember this verse Jeremiah 29:11
    This started in 1998. When the monetery crisis starts in Indonesia.At that time i was working in Sincom Panasonic in Batam as an operator. Life seems to be so scary. Everything seems to get real tough. There's no hope for a better day at that time:)


    Then at 31st of December 1997, i attended the mass in my church GKPS in Batam. The sermon was taken from this verse and what make it so special is the summary given by the preacher.  He ended the sermon with " I Know that this new coming year is a year full of challenges, hardships and struggles. But i know for me this year will be a year of Grace and Mercy. a year of abundance Love & Joy!! a year of Blessings!! because i know that i have a God who have my life on His hand and He  plans my days the way i can not understand And He plans with His love that endure forever. His steadfast love never fails and all that He plans for me is the very best!!"  It ease my worries and fear and i see the new dawn of new year 1998 with a renewed hope and strenght. and yes that year i got my promotion from operator to Senior operator. God plans the very best of all for those who surrender to Him.


    And every new year's eve i recall to this verse and especially at the new year's eve of 2009. Seems like this verse again stand tall for me to strengthen me. Renew my hope. Tho life seems so cruel and everything seems to go wrong. I know that God only let anything happen in my life for the better me. I know i can believe and surrender to the plans He has for me. I know i can believe in my God the Lord of all my years. The Lord of my life. My Lord, my Redemer, my Protector & Provider. I know and believe that if i follow His plans, doesnt matter what stumbles on my way. I know the final result is the Very Best of God's plan and thats the VERY BEST of all. Because as what He declares on that verse His plan is to prosper me and not to harm. His plan is to give me hope and a future. and that future in this yeaar is the future of Grace and Mercy.


    Praise be to God for the year of Grace and Mercy. For the year of Blessings!! a year of Love, Peace and Joy.


    Medan, To any new day of new year
    Hope...Faith and Love
    Sylvia Sipayung

No comments:

Post a Comment