Thursday, March 15, 2012

Letting Go


Lately I have been thinking to myself. what actually letting go mean to me. In term of my relationship with the one I love? Because i am questioning myself with letting go and not fighting for.  If I love him, I should fight for the one I love. right?? yes!! that’s a big YES for that. Can't let go without fighting for it. Without even trying!! that’s will make me a coward. That will be a justification for what I am not doing. And i am not a coward.

So I found my justification  and that is I've Fight for the one I love but if I cannot have him for myself, i will have to let him go. Letting go now means that I am free to remember all the sweet memories, that I am free to wish him happiness and joy & Love of his life. Letting go mean that i can freely love him from a distance without ever thinking of having back on my life, to share my days and night. letting go mean i can keep all those good memories and love him in the best way by letting him have the best that he deserve to have.

Letting go mean that if he chooses someone else it does not mean that I am not good enough for him or he is too bad for me. It just that we have a different path and we can't not put them together. So we take our own way to reach our ultimate happiness and joy of life.

To love you more...to Let you Free
Medan, April 01,2009

No comments:

Post a Comment